The VCRA has launched a new website that provides greater ways to connect with our membership. All members now have an account where they can update their directory information, register for events and change preferences. Setting up your account is easy and should only take a few minutes. In order to set up your account, follow the steps below.
1. Go to the following link: https://vcra.net/Sys/ResetPasswordRequest
2. Input the email address you used to register your VCRA account, and copy the characters in the image on that page into the box marked “Code.” Click “Submit.”
3. You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click this link and enter your new password (Minimum of seven characters).
4. Once your password is set, use it and your email address to log into your VCRA account by clicking the “Log in” button in the top right corner of the website.
5. You should now be logged in and see your name in the top right corner of the website. To edit your profile, click your name and click “View profile.” This page displays your current profile information and settings.
6. To update your profile, click “Edit profile.”
7. From this page, you can update your profile information, which will also update your listing in the directory.
8. Next, click “Privacy.” Here, you can control what is and is not visible to other people from the directory. By default, certain items are set to “Anybody” and certain to “No Access.” Go through the list and decide which items you would like to share in the directory. Be sure to click “Save” to save your changes.
Congratulations! You’re done! Your account is now set up.
Christopher D. Reho, RPR, CCR